Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pinterest Wish Lists

With Christmas right around the corner, consider starting your wish list w/ Pinterest! I have this genius idea to start "pinning" everything I see that catches my eye, that way when someone asks, "What do the boys want for Christmas?", all I have to do is direct them to my "The Boys' Christmas Wish List" board! PLUS I have a lil' wish list of my very own... ya know, that way Hubby has some ideas!!! 


Amazon has a great "list making system" too... check this out! I use Pinterest & Amazon together to have an organized way to keep track of all things "want worth"! Happy pinning!!!

http://www.amazon.com/wishlist/universal/ref=cm_wnwin_pop_main

1 comment:

Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

hahaha I did this to my hubs too :)

Jenna
callherhappy.com