Thursday, December 8, 2011

Counting Down the Days

We are getting so excited for Christmas around here! A few weeks ago Jaxon already began asking, "How many more days till Christmas, Mom?" Since Jaxon's learning to write numbers at PreSchool I thought it'd be fun to do a countdown. We cut out 26 squares of red construction paper and Jaxon wrote the numbers 0-25 on each square. We began our countdown on the 30th of November and as of today we only have 17 more days till Christmas!

And if you haven't already heard, I'm sponsoring my very first giveaway! Be the first to leave me a comment on My Interview w/ Mark Cuban http://jaxonsstory.blogspot.com/2011/12/interview-w-mark-cuban.html on what ways you as a blogger Mommy or Daddy have used your platform to generate income and win two Landmark movie tickets!
Here's Jaxon starting our coutdown!

No comments: