Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sundog

Snow days make me cranky... if you follow my blog you already know that! While I had no intention (upon waking up this morning) of spending anytime outdoors, I couldn't help but to step out and battle the bitter cold for a few pictures of something pretty amazing!
Kent called me over to the window in our master bath this morning to see what he described as "3 suns"! I was busy putting away a load of laundry and wasn't paying much attention. I thought what I had seen was some sort of reflection on the window.

I sat down at the computer to check my daily emails and FaceBook messages and noticed how everyone had pictures of this "window reflection" on their profiles! I have never seen anything like this in my life... I had to get a picture! Of course Jaxon had to see this phenomenon for himself so I quickly bundled him up and took him out on the front porch.

For the first time in his young life, he was ready to come in when it was time!

No comments: