Saturday, August 14, 2010

Dust If You Must

I love Saturday mornings when Daddy's home! While the boys stay in bed and catch up on some much needed cuddle time, I get up early, make a pot of coffee (which I know I shouldn't be drinking, but one cup isn't going to hurt anything) and spend time hunting for inspiration from other blogger moms. As I was searching for ideas for my Back to School ~ ArtBoard, I came across a cute little quote posted by The Mom w/ Brownies.


"Dust if you must but I believe, a house becomes a home when you can write "I Love You" on the furniture!"


I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate dusting and most days it shows... literally (as seen here)! I would rather clean the toilets than dust, and in this house, that's not a real fun job either!

But I guess I'm doing something right because at the end of the day, when my house is a disaster and the dust's so thick you can write your name in it, at least I can take comfort in knowing that it may be filled w/ dirt and grime, but it's also filled w/ love!

No comments: