Thursday, December 10, 2009

Top 10 Reasons I am NOT Dreaming of a White Christmas

Number 10: Carrying feed buckets through 3 foot snowbanks is not my idea of a very, merry Christmas!

Number 9: I have probably put on 10 pounds in the last 3 days due to the baking and boredom of being trapped in my house!

Number 8: Digging two cars out of huge piles of snow only to find that neither one will start makes me want to drink and were not talking eggnog people!

Number 7: "Mom, I made a whole mess in the living room." ~ Jaxon

Number 6: Instead of looking forward to getting Christmas cards in the mail, I have been looking forward to FaceBook updates!

Number 5: Quality time w/ family is one thing but this is just ridiculous!!!

Number 4: Spending 10 minutes putting snow clothes on a three year just to find that he has to pee... and then being peed on!

Number 3: Instead of just one big dog in the house at night, ( farting next to my side of the bed), I now have three!

Number 2: "Snow days" w/ my husband!!!

And the Number 1 Reason why I am NOT Dreaming of a White Christmas... I am not done w/ my shopping and I know Santa isn't either! If this retched snow doesn't melt, we are going to have a very disappointed little boy on Christmas Day!

No comments: