Sunday, December 27, 2009

Lots & Lots of Questions

Jaxon: "Was you scared of Santa's beard when you was a little boy Mommy?"

Me: "I'm not sure I remember that far back! But I do know I was a little girl... not a little boy!"

Ah, the questions! It seems we've been getting more and more of those lately. Some hilarious, some not so hilarious! Santa always brings Jaxon a new movie every year, normally a new Disney Pixar (if there's one out). This year that movie was "Up". After viewing this, (as a family) Christmas morning, a floodgate of questions started pouring out! "Why are you crying Mommy?" "Why is the man sad?" If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend it, it's very good! But be sure to put lots of Kleenex in the pocket and ready to answer lots of questions during and afterward!

No comments: