Thursday, December 9, 2010

One Can't Make This Stuff Up

As I mentioned in my last post, Jaxon has been busy working on his Christmas list. He has requested that I draw a picture next to each wish list item so that Santa won't be confused about what it is he's asking for. He's asking for things like a big airplane, a robot, a toy honey maker he dreamt about the other night and even a Cheesy Bite pizza from Pizza Hut! I have to say, I love the idea of Santa delivering Pizza Hut pizza... my child's a genius!

Earlier today while working on his list, Jaxon asked me to add something that caught me completely off guard. He asked me to add a toy replica of his cousin to the list. He told me that if Santa could bring him this wish, he could play w/ her whenever he wanted.

One can't make this stuff up and if there really is a Santa, he'd grant this wish for sure... only there would be no need for a "toy replica"!

No comments: