Monday, June 6, 2011

Funny Quote of the Week

I feel it's necessary to post at least one blog entirely devoted to a "Funny Quote of the Week". I know it's early but here's this week's had me rolling on the floor, laughing out loud "Funny Quote" brought to you by non other than Eldest (only one talking for the time being son), Jaxon!

Jaxon to Maddox: "I'm not your Mom, I don't have a boob!"

I found this to be hilarious because of the fact that he actually says "boob"! Normally he refers to "them" as elbows, this was the first time I've ever heard him use the correct terminology! Maddox was being rather squirmy and apparently was trying to latch on to his brother, which I didn't even notice because at the time I was too busy reading "Diary of a Spider". Needless to say the bedtime story was rudely interrupted by Mommy's laugh out loud outburst!

What "Funny Quotes" have you heard this week?

No comments: