Friday, June 17, 2011

Funny Quote of the Week

Jaxon: "Mom, you're the best cook ever!"
Me: "Thanks! Maybe we can have hot wings at your birthday party this year since you like 'em so good!"
Jaxon: "Yeah!"

This was Wednesday night during supper.On Thursday afternoon Jaxon comes to the back door and rings the doorbell. I go to the door and he has handfuls of mulberries from the tree in the backyard. I let him in and tell him that he'll have to check his berries at the door, I didn't want them brought in to stain everything in sight.

Jaxon (in his whiny voice): "But Mom, I need you to make me a pie for my party."
Me: "Jaxon, your birthday isn't until October and besides who do you think I am, Little Bear's Mom?!
Jaxon: "Huh? Mom, you're not all furry... just your legs are!"
Guess it's time to shave!

1 comment:

Ann said...

That is tooooo funny!!!