Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thank God for Spare Sheets

Jaxon is on day 7 of sleeping through the night in his own room... can I get a hallelujah?! And now that I've bragged about it, I'm sure that'll end his stretch of visits from the Bedtime Fairy!

So we get up this morning, it's Daddy's turn to play the role of the Bedtime Fairy, Max is up early as usual and Jaxon is still sleeping soundly. Daddy & I are in the middle of a less than appropriate, adult conversation when out comes our big boy stumbling around as though he's just pulled an all-nighter. Suddenly I notice an all too familiar sight on his right shoulder... a PUKE STAIN!

Why is it that every time I wash bedding someone ends up throwing up on it, peeing on it or even blowing out a diaper all over it?! I mean really, could I just once make it through the week w/out having to wash bedding 2 days in a row?! Thank God for spare sheets!

No comments: