Monday, June 6, 2011

Lil' Swimmers

Jaxon had been begging to go to the pool since the day our last snowfall melted! I finally gave in last week when the thermostat read 84 degrees in our house and I was feeling too cheap to turn on the air! I thought just maybe if we spent enough time away, the house would cool down... yeah right!

This was Max's 1st trip to the pool. I had the baby sunscreen packed, the Lil' Swimmers ready to go, his ultra violet sun rays protecting swimsuit set w/ matching sun bonnet, pool toys, towels... you get the picture, pretty much half the house! And in the fashion of my bad luck, after I'd hauled everything but the kitchen sink in w/ us, the water was too cold for him to get in!

AND since Big Brother was too excited to eat lunch he of course was starving after 2 laps across the baby pool which turned into an early snack of a giant Pixie Stick which he dumped 1/2 of on the concrete and got the rest wet so it wouldn't come out the plastic tube! Needless to say, we stayed for about an hour and a half before he was ready to get home and eat!

Can't wait to go back!!!

No comments: