Monday, October 19, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

Fall is my favorite season for many reasons, one of which is pumpkins! Jaxon, myself, Aunt Sam and Grandma visited a local pumpkin patch this weekend in search of the perfect pumpkin! Jaxon had told me when I asked if he'd like to go, that he would be bringing home the biggest pumpkin in the patch! We managed to compromise and brought home one suitable for carving!
There was a nice man who offered to drive our pumpkins over to the car so we wouldn't have to lug our wagon all the way across the patch... Jaxon got to ride in the golf cart with him!

This was a highlight of our trip! Although, I've decided that when it comes time for school field trips, I will not be volunteering to drive and if they decide to leave my child, I won't blame them! See Jaxon under the tractor?!

Grandma and Jaxon

This is the last picture I took while at the patch. As you can see, Jaxon had had it with having his pictures taken... Sam & I had had it too! (And this is why when it comes time for his preschool class to go on their first out of school visit, I'm going to want to hide!)

No comments: