Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My New Obsession

I can't even begin to tell you how completely obsessed I am right now with  http://www.exercisetv.tv/workout-videos/! As a Mommy who is limited on time for herself, it's a blessing from above! During Max's lengthy little siesta this morning I was able to work in a 45 minute workout, (never mind the fact that I should have been cleaning!) They offer a wide variety of workouts ranging from 2 minutes to 45! Since I am always on the hunt for a new workout, ExerciseTV gives me the flexibility to keep things fresh and new so I don't get bored, for free! Plus, it's a great way to try out a new workout DVD before buying it! 



2 comments:

Jenna@CallHerHappy said...

uh oh! I predict sweaty boobs!

Jenna
momofmanyhats.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

Hahaha!!! Sweaty boobs indeed!!!