Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Year of Memorable, Mommy Moments

Today I celebrate my first anniversary as a Mommy Blogger. What started out as a gift for Jaxon's grandparents (on Grandparent's Day 2009), has turned into my personal place of refuge! At the time, I thought what better way to share stories from our everyday lives w/ those around us that miss out on so much. There were so many times that I thought, I need to remember this so I can share it w/ so and so, and then like always would forget. After going back and rereading all of my posts over the last year, I had forgot some of my favorite Mommy Moments too!

My most favorite moments come from "Jaxon quotes". Here is a list of my top 5 favorite "Jaxon quote" posts, over the last year...

  1. Wrestling Rather than Rhyming
  2. Santa Questions
  3. Lots & Lots of Questions
  4. Motivation to Keep w/ the Diet
  5. Butt Scratching Demo

Scroll through my "Blog Archive" off to the right hand side and read for yourself what kept me laughing all year long! And while you're at it, share some of your favorite "kid quotes" w/ me that keep you laughing?

No comments: